That's according to WFAN's Francessa who said despite what Reid has said publicly, the organization is really high on Kolb and will look to deal McNabb by draft day.
Plus, McNabb has 1-year left and will want a big extension.
That's according to WFAN's Francessa who said despite what Reid has said publicly, the organization is really high on Kolb and will look to deal McNabb by draft day.
Plus, McNabb has 1-year left and will want a big extension.
farve retires, mcnabb to minny or mcnabb to SF!!!
I will never understand why McNabb is so unappreciated in Philly. Hes always been the least of their problems. Good QB's dont grow on trees and hes a likely hall of famer. Its amazing.
Mcnabb to Cleveland or SF. Minny a possibility as well.
Thank you.
Philly fans are so **** spoiled. I, and im sure you as a Bears fan, would KILL to have had McNabb for ten years. He is 1st ballot HOF, and will go down in history as maybe the best black QB ever.
He has never had a decent set of skill players until this year, and his underacheiving OL, combined with the Jackson injury at C, hurt them, not McNabb.
i HOPE HOPE HOPE philly goes idiotic and gets rid of mcnabb, SF has a real shot to get him
its also hilarious that Eagles fans want him gone, wait until Kolb takes over and runs them into the ground. He isnt 1/50th of the QB McNabb is.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks